Opening a private mailbox at the 3-Dimension Shipping is an easy and affordable way to keep your mail safe and secure whether you are a small business, active duty service member or just a busy individual that doesn’t have time to stay home and wait for deliveries. With 3-Dimension Shipping mailbox services, you get more than just a mailbox, you get a team of qualified assistants and all these benefits.
How do I signup for a Mailbox?
Step 1: Click here to download FORM 1583 . (This is the Post Office's "Application for Delivery of Mail through Agent").
Please fill your information into Item numbers:
3. Additional Mailbox Names (if needed).
4. Name of Applicant
7a, b, c, d. Address, City, State, Zip
8a Drivers License ID
8b Other Photo ID
9, 10, 11, 12, 13, & 14 (if mailbox is for a business or firm must be filled out completely).
Step 2: Sign your name on item number 16 at the bottom of the FORM 1583.
Please note that if you are not able to bring the completed forms to the store, your signature must be notarized by a Notary on item number 17.
Step 3: Below the Privacy Act Statement, sign your name and date on the next page.
Step 4: Also be sure to sign and date the second page of the Mailbox Rental Agreement
Step 5: Print all 5 pages of the documents.
Step 6: Attach 2 forms of photo ID into the boxes provided on Page 5 of the print out.
Postal 2 forms of identification regulations require:
1. A copy of your state issued photo ID
2. A copy of a second other official photo ID (a credit card with a photo is unacceptable)
3. A completed signed and dated USPS postal form 1583.
Acceptable identification includes: valid driver's license or state non-driver's identification card; armed forces, government, university, or recognized corporate identification card; passport, alien registration card or certificate of naturalization; current lease, mortgage or Deed of Trust; voter or vehicle registration card; or a home or vehicle insurance policy.
Step 7: Come into the store, or call us at 775-867-3232 for pricing or current specials to follow up on the application.
You could also scan and email the completed and signed Private Mailbox application back to email@example.com or fax it to 775-867-3083. Be advised that if you to scan or email the completed forms to the store, your signature must be notarized by a Notary on item number 17.
We will review the application and contact you shortly.
Private Mailbox Rates:
What are the benefits of a Private Mailbox at 3-Dimension Shipping?
1. A real street address, not a P.O. Box. Your address at 3-Dimension Shipping is just that, a real street address , not a P.O. Box. Whether you use your mailbox for business or for personal reasons, a real street address gives you a more polished image
2. Package acceptance from any carrier. Mailbox service is like having your own fully staffed mailroom. There is always somebody to sign for your packages from all major carriers. So instead of waiting around for our package, you can get on with your life.
3. Call In Mail Check and Package Notification. Why waste a trip if you do not have any mail. With our Call In Mail Check and Package Notification service, you do not have to. You can call or email us to check for mail or packages or we can notify you when a package you have been expecting has been delivered.
4. Mail holding and forwarding. If you are out of town a lot, we can hold your mail for you. 3-Dimension Shipping can even forward it to wherever you are so that you can keep up with important matters. (Extra charges for forwarding services will apply.)
5. Receipt of oversize packages. It does not have to fit in your mailbox to have it shipped to your mailbox address. We can accept almost any size package for you.